Baaa...

Sandeep

Jan 8, 2003
www.coralbayrealestate.com
Anyone happen to know where I can purchase some fine lamb on the north coast or Santiago, I am now craving a keema curry which rapidly needs to be satisfied.

I know Carrefour in Santo Domingo sometimes to it on a Friday, any other options?

Thanks in advance.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lamb keema??? Umm, I didn't think people would eat it like this. Anyway, I will check in super marcado nacional in santiago and let you know.
AZB

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
several farmers in Abreu ( in between Cabrera and Rio San Juan) raise sheep. If you are willing to drive all the way out here, you could buy some on the hoof...

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Curry......mmmmmmm!!

If you're going to curry it Sandeep why not just get the local goat meat??
Or you could always ask Paul Thate in Cabarete to grow you a sheep - I hear he has experience in that field!!
Peter

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Peter & Alex said:
If you're going to curry it Sandeep why not just get the local goat meat??
Or you could always ask Paul Thate in Cabarete to grow you a sheep - I hear he has experience in that field!!
Peter

I'm not sure if that was more funny or more mean. LMAO for sure.

Sandeep

Jan 8, 2003
www.coralbayrealestate.com
Thanks all for the replies. I know I probably sound like a bit of a big girls blouse, but I don't think I could manage getting it directly from the source. I need to see it in a nice package all carefully prepared like they do in Waitrose or Sainsbury's. :classic: