Recommended excursion operators? Most unmissable excursion?

pinchy

Aug 16, 2004
Hi,

Does anyone have any tour / excursion operators they would recommend that operate out of the la romana region or have a comprehensive website in English?

Also what do you all think is the most unmissable thing to see anywhere in the Dominican Republic? I will happily travel anywhere in the country.

Thanks guys

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Here you could find some info and nice pictures:

http://www.elcaballotours.com/en
look into Incentive / Tours & Excursions

And a list of many others:
Caribbean Nexus Tours
Domitur
Go Dominican Tours
Hola Tours
Prieto Tours
Go Caribic
Coco Tours
Tropical Tours
Soltour
Turinter
Turissimo
Zeppelin Tours

You should check in your hotel, in the main lobby there is always a section reserved for tour operators, and you can buy from any of them. I seriously recommend to do the Saona excursion on the Catamaran, that is paradise at its best! :cheeky:

pinchy

Aug 16, 2004
juanita said:
Here you could find some info and nice pictures:

http://www.elcaballotours.com/en
look into Incentive / Tours & Excursions

And a list of many others:
Caribbean Nexus Tours
Domitur
Go Dominican Tours
Hola Tours
Prieto Tours
Go Caribic
Coco Tours
Tropical Tours
Soltour
Turinter
Turissimo
Zeppelin Tours

You should check in your hotel, in the main lobby there is always a section reserved for tour operators, and you can buy from any of them. I seriously recommend to do the Saona excursion on the Catamaran, that is paradise at its best! :cheeky:

Sorry I should have said that I'm not staying in a hotel I'm staying with friends. We will definately be going to Saona as my friend's father runs a couple of the catamarans.

Thanks for the tour guide tips.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
excursion

Just so you know, you can go direct to the excursion companies and bypass the tour operators. Many times you can get a better price that way! IF you don't come with a tour operator on a package deal - go straight to the excursion companies.