Sports Bars near POP

Listerrose

May 31, 2004
Can anyone in the POP area find out if there are plans to show any scottish football in any bars etc nearby, I saw a game a few years ago on sat TV in my hotel room.

I'll be at Playa Dorada 18th Sept > 2nd Oct and will miss a cup game between my team Aberdeen FC (www.afc.co.uk) and their arch rivals Glasgow Rangers on the 22nd Sept.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sports Bar

If you go to the Plaza in the centre of Playa Dorada, upstairs is Cheer's Bar.
You can watch it there!

Listerrose

May 31, 2004
Thanks Gringo,

Do you mean the specific game I mentioned? Have you seen the TV Schedules?

Are you in the POP area?

Dec 9, 2002
Cheer's usually show big international games, but I'd be surprised if they show a Scottish "local derby", but you never know.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Listerrose said:
Can anyone in the POP area find out if there are plans to show any scottish football in any bars etc nearby, I saw a game a few years ago on sat TV in my hotel room.

I'll be at Playa Dorada 18th Sept > 2nd Oct and will miss a cup game between my team Aberdeen FC (www.afc.co.uk) and their arch rivals Glasgow Rangers on the 22nd Sept.

So far it doesn't show up anywhere in North America. Not even Closed Circuit. Keep trying the following link. http://www.soccertv.com/scot.cfm

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Also in the plaza in Playa Dorada is Hemmingways on the ground level but i am not sure about the specific game you intend to watch. They do have plenty of sport on in there.