Urgent Info Plz!!

xKellex

Sep 10, 2004
Hi,

I am going DR on Monday. When i booked my holiday, they said that my passport needed to be valid 6 months after i get back. (which it is). I have received tickets through which say that i need a full 10 year passport!! Thing is, because i updated my childs passport, i have only a five year passport! Is his going to be a problem! Hope someone can help me please!!

Kelle :cry:

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
xKellex said:
Hi,

I am going DR on Monday. When i booked my holiday, they said that my passport needed to be valid 6 months after i get back. (which it is). I have received tickets through which say that i need a full 10 year passport!! Thing is, because i updated my childs passport, i have only a five year passport! Is his going to be a problem! Hope someone can help me please!!

Kelle :cry:

I would say six months valid is fine... don't know where you are fomr but in my country al passports are 5 years never been a problem..

MD

Dec 9, 2002
I'm guessing you are from England. I think the reference to a 10 year passport is a hang over from when we used to be able to get a one year passport for European travel. As these aren't issued anymore I'm sure you won't have a problem, but it might just be worth a phone call to your operator/travel agent for peace of mind.

xKellex

Sep 10, 2004
Thank you all for your replies!! Had a panic attack there for a moment! :) I've contacted the DR embassey and they say my passport is fine!!! Let's hope so.

Kelle ;)