Moderators gone soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
What is the deal? It has been over a week now since the DR1 warning system went into place. In the first 3 days a number of points were awarded to the usual suspects and then nothing. Have all of those namby-pamby folks gone soft? Sure there have been a few threads closed but they contained no real substance. I think these &*_)(**%%&&& moderators need to get off their as*?es and get on the stick.

I am sure that I saw someone posting something about Jews in So-soo-wa. One other went as far as to post the name of post the actual name of another member.

It?s not only the moderators that have me hacked off. Most of the post lack any spice at all. No graphic sex, no threats, only one spam that I can think of, and some posters are even turned off by child prostitution. I?m dieing here!
Charlie

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hmmm

That ought to cost you 2 or 3 points Chuck.
If you run out, let me know, I have some black market ones for sale.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

The points are used at our discrection, trust me they work!

Rob.

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
I am sure that I saw someone posting something about Jews in So-soo-wa.

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON PLEASE DONT GO HAVING A HEART ATTACK NOW
I SUGGEST YOU READ POSTS A LITTLE BETTER BEFORE YOU TRY TO ATTACK SOMEBODY OR ACCUSE THEM OF BEING SOFT. THAT COMMENT ABOUT SOSUA WAS NOT OUT OF CONTEXT AT ALL.
PLEASE GO BACK AND READ WHAT WAS POSTED

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
lizzyjl80 said:
I am sure that I saw someone posting something about Jews in So-soo-wa.

KEEP YOUR PANTS ON PLEASE DONT GO HAVING A HEART ATTACK NOW
I SUGGEST YOU READ POSTS A LITTLE BETTER BEFORE YOU TRY TO ATTACK SOMEBODY OR ACCUSE THEM OF BEING SOFT. THAT COMMENT ABOUT SOSUA WAS NOT OUT OF CONTEXT AT ALL.
PLEASE GO BACK AND READ WHAT WAS POSTED
Why and what are you yelling about?

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
What do you mean? You live in the Twilight Zone. YOU DOPE.

(how're we doing, Chuckie?)

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Tomain King

dawnwil said:
What do you mean? You live in the Twilight Zone. YOU DOPE.

(how're we doing, Chuckie?)

Well Dawn, I can see that some people did not see my intended humor, but we all know that I am and atheistic, bigoted, womanizer, with tendencies toward Tourettes Syndrome.

Currently my anger management classes have been a dismal failure, and my total disregard for written instruction has manifested itself into a total hatred of anyone in an authoritative position.

My thinking has became so clouded that I find it hard to stay within posted guidelines and to maintain posted rules regarding staying on subject, and in the proper forum.

I am currently devising ways to help my plight and am considering bribing ownership with the gift of a used cell phone. Additionally I may just have to tell that little Pakistani exactly what I think of him, and inform the public that the ex-pat who thinks he has the best ribs in the DR, is actually the tomain king.
Charlie

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
From Prince to King

chuckuindy said:
the ex-pat who thinks he has the best ribs in the DR, is actually the tomain king.
Charlie
At least I'm King of something and that's a step up from when my ex-girlfriend called me the Prince of B...ards.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Eddy said:
I'm sure she did. She just Highjacked your thread.

Speaking of B...ards, bugger off, you jerk. He wasn't talking about me.

WAS HE?

Charlie, I will have some comments on your sad predicament, but I must give it some serious thought first. At least 5 minutes.

In the meantime, I'll thank you to not throw your accusations around. My thinking is NOT clouded. I know you saw my post whereby I let it be known I have trouble staying on topic.

I've had it with your innuendos and sly put downs. Jerk.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
dawnwil said:
Speaking of B...ards, bugger off, you jerk. He wasn't talking about me.

WAS HE?

Charlie, I will have some comments on your sad predicament, but I must give it some serious thought first. At least 5 minutes.

In the meantime, I'll thank you to not throw your accusations around. My thinking is NOT clouded. I know you saw my post whereby I let it be known I have trouble staying on topic.

I've had it with your innuendos and sly put downs. Jerk.

LOL - That should get this thread closed. Should be a close contender for the funniest one though.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Take It To The "Chat Room"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this thread has a purpose,I fail to find it! Personal "Chit Chat" may be fun for the few who know each other,but it is not the purpose of this Forum!The "Cat Room","PMs",ans "E-Mail" should suit you better!

CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.