Cruises from La Romana?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Someone told me that starting in October cruises are supposedly going to be leaving from La Romana. Anyone know which company is offering this service?

Thx!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
KateP said:
Someone told me that starting in October cruises are supposedly going to be leaving from La Romana. Anyone know which company is offering this service?

Thx!

this is news to me, and I work in the travel industry!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Could be... My dad's sending down the information soon. I'll post the info when I get it.

Still got 6 months to go and I'm already excited...lol

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
KateP said:

Thx!

Hi,
You are right there is a cruise ship departing la romana in the inter. It's called COSTA CRUISE LINES and it starts in december 12th.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
stallion said:
Hi,
You are right there is a cruise ship departing la romana in the inter. It's called COSTA CRUISE LINES and it starts in december 12th.

That's the one. Anybody know who the agent is in the DR? Their website really doesn't give any info...

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
costa cruises

If it is the same Costa Cruises, that are going through the entire Caribbean and Europe, you can then book it through any travel agents.