bavaro beach living?

mk-ultra

Sep 13, 2004
hi

i'm thinking of moving to bavaro beach in november. have a business op there. i'm going to spend all of next week there investigating the possibilities of such move. i live in brooklyn now.

i'm looking a for a real estate agent in the area that can help me find a place to live. i'd like to rent at first before i buy. does anyone here have any leads?

thanks

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
mk-ultra said:
hi

i'm thinking of moving to bavaro beach in november. have a business op there. i'm going to spend all of next week there investigating the possibilities of such move. i live in brooklyn now.

i'm looking a for a real estate agent in the area that can help me find a place to live. i'd like to rent at first before i buy. does anyone here have any leads?

thanks

Depends on how much you want to spend but I can recommend Pueblo Bavaro... There are a couple of nice residential areas in Bavaro that look very nice. Maybe PJT can help you... PM me if you end up setting up a business.

mk-ultra

Sep 13, 2004
KateP said:
Depends on how much you want to spend but I can recommend Pueblo Bavaro... There are a couple of nice residential areas in Bavaro that look very nice. Maybe PJT can help you... PM me if you end up setting up a business.

well i have a friend that lives there now and pays $700(us) for a nice 2 bedroom. he's going to help me look but i'd like to see as much as possible to help me better decide. i could pay that much or maybe a little more for a rental. i do have a dog so renting a house would be even better.

just joined this forum so i'll def keep in touch if things go well with the business idea. i'll know after my meetings next week.

thanks

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Make sure they accept animals first! I haven't been able to move over there because they don't accept dogs where my husband is (Pueblo Bavaro). I have a 3 y/o Rottie and there's no way I'm leaving her behind! lol By the way, my vet says the vet in Bavaro is good (another important detail)...

Lots of luck with your meetings!

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Try Villas princesa

I used to live in this place almost a year. I don't know how much is the rent but I can tell you is a great place to live.
www.villasprincesa.com
is very close to the beach the owner is Call Juan Bautista, "Jhon" if you want to rent an apartment he can give you info.

Good luck

Homer

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
mk-ultra,

A real estate agent will be of assistance, for a price. Your friend will be a better choice to help you look for a place to rent. Visit places such as Pueblo Bavaro, Villas Barvaro, and all promising sites along the road. Most will have an apartment for rent. When you arrive in the area, you need to hit the ground running. You will have better options if you can see a much property as you can and you will acquire a feel for the market.

Do not be afraid to check out construction sites, the contractors know the what's and where's of finished and available apartments and they will take a less of a commission than the real estate agents.

Here are some phone and email contact for available apartments:

Ceballos & Henriquez. 809-552-6060, ceballos_henriquez@hotmail.com, and ceballos_henriquez@yahoo.com

Intercaribe. 809-221-8555, delamotj@yahoo.com

Regards,
PJT

mk-ultra

Sep 13, 2004
thanks everyone for all your help so far. the good thing is i will have a car for the entire week so i'll be able to move around pretty easily. i'll contact the people and places you recommended. wish me luck. :)

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
mk-ultra said:
thanks everyone for all your help so far. the good thing is i will have a car for the entire week so i'll be able to move around pretty easily. i'll contact the people and places you recommended. wish me luck. :)

If I may ask, what business are you thinking of setting up?

mk-ultra

Sep 13, 2004
KateP said:
If I may ask, what business are you thinking of setting up?

if all goes well, i'd be opening a restaurant/lounge. or at least just a lounge at first to get it off the ground. there is a space available with a bar and some kitchen equipment. thats what i'm going to look at next week. if it doesn't pan out i have several other ways to make a good living there so i'm now at 90% sure i'm moving in november. :)