Electricity Nightmare

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
I run one fridge, one washing machine, no a/c and my pool was empty for most of August for maintenance. My electricity bill was 13000 pesos anyone want to beat that? Maybe we should start a "league table" for ripped off dumb asses who just keep paying - I'd like to know if anyone is actually used to paying this much for one months supply.

Stinky-stoney broke Simon :cry:

eudi

*** Sin Bin ***
May 7, 2004
i dont think so

we dont pay that in the united state,thats a lot of money .
i think you should get your house electric system check.
by the way i think you are paying for my family because they get it for free.
its a joke but is true
but i think you should check that because that sound fishing.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Simon & Nicky said:
I run one fridge, one washing machine, no a/c and my pool was empty for most of August for maintenance. My electricity bill was 13000 pesos anyone want to beat that? Maybe we should start a "league table" for ripped off dumb asses who just keep paying - I'd like to know if anyone is actually used to paying this much for one months supply.

Stinky-stoney broke Simon :cry:
There's probably an error in the billing. Did you compare the amount of kWh's usage with last month? At the Condos, my usage was up by 35%. Everybody should be about the same. I also know there are errors in some of the invoices. You should take yours back to the local office and ask them to revue it. As a rule they are cooperative (At least in Sosua) when it comes to that. Also, if you have an inverter, they use more than double while charging. (That's the downside of using one without a generator)

Last edited: