Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SOSUA GATHERING FRIDAY, SEPT 17th

last message reposted from old thread:

I've changed the day to Friday.

Seniority before, hmmm... would that be 'Beauty' AZB? Maybe, but Hillbilly's like royalty here... with 40+ years in the DR, he has some stories!! I deferred to seniority and royalty.

But I don't feel too bad; have a feeling AZB will be in projector heaven anyway. heehee.

I checked with Debbie & Brian and Friday is actually better for them as well. On Thursday, Brian would have missed to babysit their daughter.

SO: FRIDAY AT ROCKY'S, 7 PM for DINNER & DRINKS

Larry
    dawnwil
    Brian, Debbie, & daughter
    Kurt & Kurt jr.
    purplebunniern & Melissa
    Hillbilly?
    D & D?
    MerengueDutchie??

Merengue, I just passed by Rocky's and dropped off Lut. Sorry I missed you!
    Hope Friday is ok.

Anyone else in the Sosua area on Friday is welcome to join us! If you get a chance, please post here.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Friday is ok.. but i plan on going dancing later so don't know how long I can stay..

Cheers!

MD

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there Friday.

Larry

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures

Please if you take pictures resize them before uploading to the media gallery, even on high speed it takes awhile to download the pictures that total 7600kb.
    It does take some work to resize, make thumbnails, and upload to the gallery.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

In one post alone Dawn (newbie) has managed to attract more people in sosua then the whole NYC renioun of 200 plus posts and months of planning. Haahahahahaha
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default shhh!

Larry's got your projector, remember?

See you tomorrow, dude. :)

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hlywud
    Please if you take pictures resize them before uploading to the media gallery, even on high speed it takes awhile to download the pictures that total 7600kb.
    It does take some work to resize, make thumbnails, and upload to the gallery.
    No problema, wud.

I'll speak to Rocky about it. He knows. I'll do the work if he shows me the way.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yay!

Hillbilly has confirmed... he's bringing along a 6 year old, so will be here between 5:30 & 6 pm.

I'm getting on the phone to the parents of the other youngsters to let them know.

BUT... for anyone else who wishes to say hi to Hillbilly, get your butts here early.

Larry
    dawnwil
    Kurt & Kurt
    Brian, Debbie & Alyssha (sp?)
    MerengueDutchie
    purplebunniern & Melissa
    Hillbilly & youngster
    D & D?

Excellent, look forward to Friday evening! And anyone else who may be in town, please stop in and say 'hi'.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default update

Currently at Rocky's anybody still coming over for tonite?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We'll be a smaller group, but...

Yes, Merengue, spoke to Kurt today. He will be there. I will be there.

I haven't heard otherwise from Brian & Debbie, or purplebunniern & Melissa, but I didn't cancel tonight. Maybel they will feel like socializing after the storm; if so, they'll be here.

Hillbilly can't even begin to think about traversing the mountains today, so we're going to miss him, and D & D also I expect.

Larry's flying into SD now, so will not make Sosua until Monday, most likely.
    At least he's in the country today, he had to fight for it.

Hey, Larry, if you see this! Guess what, dude? We fly out on the same day now and I daresay the same plane. ha. I had thought of flying out on the 23rd, but changed to the 24th at last moment. Thought, heck, will miss the company by one day. um, we will both be traveling light, LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast