Dominicans in Holland

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm sure Holland must have a large Dominican community.

Over the years many girls have gone to work in Amsterdam, clubs, bars etc.
I'm sure a % of these have family etc now in Holland.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Rotterdam

You can find plenty of Dominicans in Holland with biggest concentration around Rotterdam I think. They always turn up in big numbers at the annual Fiestas Antillanas on the belgian/dutch border to support the merengue and bachata artists.
Bartolomeo

Metalana

Sep 15, 2004
Thank you for the information..
Maybe I'll find somebody in my area, Rotterdam is a little bit far away because I live in the south.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Hi,
check the websites salsa.nl and SalsaNet.nl for adresses of latin parties in Breda, Tilburg, Eindhoven, etc. You might meet some local dominicans there.
Bartolomeo

Metalana

Sep 15, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Hi,
check the websites salsa.nl and SalsaNet.nl for adresses of latin parties in Breda, Tilburg, Eindhoven, etc. You might meet some local dominicans there.
Bartolomeo

Thanx for the tip! :)

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
75% of the red light district....

I remember when I visited Holland in the early and mid 90's that approximately 75% of the 'girls' in the red light district were obviously Dominican. I also found some Dominican men in the periphery of this
area, apparently, family members. So definitely there should still be
a good Dominican presence in Amsterdam and other cities in Holland.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Spirit7 said:
I remember when I visited Holland in the early and mid 90's that approximately 75% of the 'girls' in the red light district were obviously Dominican. I also found some Dominican men in the periphery of this
area, apparently, family members. So definitely there should still be
a good Dominican presence in Amsterdam and other cities in Holland.

Not if they made enough money to go back to DR and live comfortable.
That is the poor Dominican's dream. Go oversea, make enough money
for a roof, dress up, eat, drink presidentes and forever live happy.

Paris2020

Dec 29, 2004
Hoi, alle mal, Hello Everyone I'm a Dominican/American Planing to move to The Netherdands to the Area of Den Haag and I'm looking to meet people from around the glove to make friends and make my trasicion a bit easier adapting to the new Cultural and Language.
Feel free toocontact me and create a net work to meet and exchange experinces,Hello Metalana, if you care to make contact by all means

Pingu

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 20, 2005
Of course there's a large Dominican population in Amsterdam. Prostitution is legal and so is Marijuana. Yet its one of the safest cities. If it wasn't for the horrific London-like weather, I'd be a fulltime resident over there right now smoking some premium reefer. I'm not ashamed to say it.

moneco

Sep 28, 2007
hi

Thank you for the information..
Maybe I'll find somebody in my area, Rotterdam is a little bit far away because I live in the south.

i am near you maybe. in zuiedplein tell me you where are you and are you male or female

Welcome

Hoi, alle mal, Hello Everyone I'm a Dominican/American Planing to move to The Netherdands to the Area of Den Haag and I'm looking to meet people from around the glove to make friends and make my trasicion a bit easier adapting to the new Cultural and Language.
Feel free toocontact me and create a net work to meet and exchange experinces,Hello Metalana, if you care to make contact by all means

Welcome,

platano-shipping service

For all you contacts with your own people

Pamela69

Sep 2, 2007
I lived in Amsterdam southeast (Bijlmer) for severall years and not all the woman work in prostitutian but a lot of men deal drugs but thats what they would do here too if the wouldn?t have left the country.
The most Salsaparty?s are outside of amsterdam because it is very difficult to get a permision to give a party but for example my daugther class had 23 kids and 14 of them had Dominican moms and dads.

angharad

Apr 25, 2008
try, to go to salsa and bachata events in the big cities like rotterdam, you will find lot of carribean people there! in the pleasure magazine you find all the events!! succes irene

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
There is also a community near Maastricht, organised in Dominicanos sin fronteras.
Metalana
you can contact me via email if you want to have more information.

Bianca