el tal pib

guarocuya

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 30, 2004
If you have something to say about a moderator, say it to them, not to the rest of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey, how did you pi$$ off PIB? That takes some doing

And if you have been warned, then I think I would tone down my comments or at least make sure they have a grain of humor.

We really don't need extemporaneous comments that do not reflect some additional information regarding the OP's request, or a additional tidbit to further the debate, which, by its very nature, is mostly give and take.

Please try to contribute, if possible, by being ironic, satirical or outright humourous or intellectual. But not with fflames. Flames do harm and don't contribute to the thought process.

HB :D

guarocuya

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 30, 2004
my apology to the moderator

Hillbilly said:
And if you have been warned, then I think I would tone down my comments or at least make sure they have a grain of humor.

We really don't need extemporaneous comments that do not reflect some additional information regarding the OP's request, or a additional tidbit to further the debate, which, by its very nature, is mostly give and take.

Please try to contribute, if possible, by being ironic, satirical or outright humourous or intellectual. But not with fflames. Flames do harm and don't contribute to the thought process.

HB :D

guarocuya said:
If you have something to say about a moderator, say it to them, not to the rest of the world.

you are 100% right about the above comments. smart way to speak. I will change the way to approach.

sincerely ,
guarocuya