Where to buy Faceless Ceramic Dolls

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
hi, can you tell me where I can buy the faceless dominican dolls that are ceramic? I heard that they don't make them anymore. What stores can I buy them at and if you know of any websites that sells them too....I am looking for all sizes.........thanks!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
carcol said:
hi, can you tell me where I can buy the faceless dominican dolls that are ceramic? I heard that they don't make them anymore. What stores can I buy them at and if you know of any websites that sells them too....I am looking for all sizes.........thanks!

I was doing some shopping in La Sirena (Churchil) this evening and they had a bunch of them. You see them all over the place, not very hard to find.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
On the North Coast, try Canoa Gift shop, The Fine Gift Centre, Rainbow or possibly even The Amber Museum!! Yell me if you want their e-mail/website details & I'll go looking for them. - Grahame.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
dolls

Robert said:
I was doing some shopping in La Sirena (Churchil) this evening and they had a bunch of them. You see them all over the place, not very hard to find.

Any souvenir shop on el conde, mella in SD

J

John Evans

do you mean a particular make of these ceramics as im sure ive seen versions of the spooky little things everywhere