Corrupt little place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Once upon a time they elected Lionel, he fired the corrupt people so they decided they need a guy like Hippo. They like pay offs and problems in this country. Well he was a little too corrupt and then there was no electric 22 hours a day!

I have been here 28 times since 1997. Peso went from 13.50 to 55.00!!!

If it wasn't for the million Dominicans in the USA sending Dollars, the Dominicans would be going to Haiti to make a dollar a day. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have to agree with you, but

you left out the adjective that really expresses your feelings about the place...

Hint: Begins with "f"

HB :D:D

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Hillbilly said:
you left out the adjective that really expresses your feelings about the place...

Hint: Begins with "f"

HB :D:D

I love this place but hate it when Dominicans blame us Americans for their problems. Hippo stole Billions of Dollars and who elected him?

3D-MENTAL

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 13, 2004
i don't blame americans i blame the republicans for setting the example: if i'm in charge it's mine.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
3D-MENTAL said:
i don't blame americans i blame the republicans for setting the example: if i'm in charge it's mine.

your comment is way off base. Let's just say you are right. If I jump off a bridge, will you follow?

if someone sets an example, it does not mean you have to follow it. Blaming others is what has the country in the state that it is.

By the way, before you say anything else, I am Dominican...nuff said!

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Question

carlos said:
your comment is way off base. Let's just say you are right. If I jump off a bridge, will you follow?

if someone sets an example, it does not mean you have to follow it. Blaming others is what has the country in the state that it is.

So what do you think about Leonel being re-elected? Are you living in D.R.?

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Jozee74 said:
So what do you think about Leonel being re-elected? Are you living in D.R.?

I think with him, there will be 100's of flights weekly, millions of Dollars coming in on a weekly basis, construction of a lot of hotels and many becoming wealthy over the next 8 years.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
3D-MENTAL said:
Right! Richard Daley, JFK and Huey long weren't Democrats.

WILL ONE DOMININCAN PLEASE ACCEPT RESPONSIBLITY FOR ONCE!!!!!

3D-MENTAL

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 13, 2004
carlos said:

come on dude!!! you know better than that... you must follow the Americans.
as bush said "you are either with us or against us". unless you want DR to become like Cuba... it happened in Afghanistan they put the Taliban in power and because they started to drift away from the American ideology they all of a sudden became "the axis of evil". what let to that point?
every action has a negative reaction

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
JImmydr

Jimmydr said:
I think with him, there will be 100's of flights weekly, millions of Dollars coming in on a weekly basis, construction of a lot of hotels and many becoming wealthy over the next 8 years.

you talk about tourism and the already rich becoming wealthier in D.R...what about the poor?

I am aware that with the construction of the Hotels comes more jobs for the dominicans.

3D-MENTAL

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 13, 2004
Jozee74 said:
you talk about tourism and the already rich becoming wealthier in D.R...what about the poor?

I am aware that with the construction of the Hotels comes more jobs for the dominicans.

we want more jobs!!! that is the basis of the economy it is simple mathematics.
bush must go out of office... republicans as soon as the get on power they start a war. we don't have to think like you republicans. your policy is money no matter what's the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.