National car, La Romana.

Y

ydkdy

I rented a car from National and was a truly bad experience. They never are in there office there and did not pick us up at the air port. We made a reservation and called to check 2 times to see if all was ready. When we arived they never showed up to the air port and we took taxi to the office and waited there for 2 hrs for someone to show up. When we did get our car it was wrecked in the front end and shook so bad it was not in good shape. The car broke down on us and we never did get a hold of the agent. And after all this we called National 1-800 service and no help there at all. Now they tell me they will charge me for the repair to the motor in the car. I will never rent a car from National anywhere even the states.

M

maryserra

I had been thinking of renting a car from National in La Romana at Casa de Campo because they seem to have better rates than Avis or Hertz there. Thanks for the warning

T

Tom

Marry

I have rented from all three, Nissan Sentras and the next class up (cant recall, maxima I think) and trucks from National. They have always been in great shape and if any problems did ocur, they were replaced immediately by by National

Tom