rocking and rolling with the hurricane

LA Woman

Jan 7, 2004
It's been fun rocking and rolling with the hurricane. I live in the Puerto Plata area and of course the power is off because of the hurricane, and its associated dangers.

How long does it typically take for the power to be turned back on after a hurricane?

Just wondering what to expect.

Appreciate your answers,
LA Woman

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
A person's pleasure can be another's sorrow

While we are all entitled to our opinions and feelings, I hope you do realize there are thousands less fortune than you and me who would never dream of "rocking and rolling with the hurricane" while their homes have been swept away or their roofs torn off.

LA Woman said:
It's been fun rocking and rolling with the hurricane. I live in the Puerto Plata area and of course the power is off because of the hurricane, and its associated dangers.

How long does it typically take for the power to be turned back on after a hurricane?

Just wondering what to expect.

Appreciate your answers,
LA Woman

LA Woman

Jan 7, 2004
humor helps any crisis

obviously you didn't understand I was trying to help people laugh during this time.

It even says in the Bible "a merry heart is like a medicine" just trying to cheer people up.

LA Woman

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Formosano2000 said:
While we are all entitled to our opinions and feelings, I hope you do realize there are thousands less fortune than you and me who would never dream of "rocking and rolling with the hurricane" while their homes have been swept away or their roofs torn off.

I have responded to conditions up here on your other thread so won't duplicate here! I have been watching the CDN news & the reports in particular from S.P. de M. My GOD but have you had some rain??? Hope everyone comes out Okay & that the moping up work doesn't take too long. You take care swimming across the road to the beer house tonight!! - Grahame.