Casa Marina/Sosua trip report.

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
undefined Hola! undefined
Well I got back about -let me see, 3 or 4 weeks ago. I might as well do a quick review. Don't wanna b lazy! Well b4 my previous visit i went 2 thaeI had really bad seats, they were not by a window, they were way back by the toilets-bad seats. Very claustrophobic. But I don't wanna moan bout my flight-10 hours. I'll just tell you it's worth it.Didnt go on any trips i know i should have- i will next time. I went with my dad, my 2 sisters and my grandma ;) . weather was great, totally unlike the time we went in april. -terrential rain for 6 days of the 7 day holiday. didn't get a tan-but who cares I liked it so much i chose 2 go back in august so how bad could it have been? :) ;) !!!I want 2 go back very soon, getting off the plane in london airport is soooo back 2 reality. Cold weather, back to school. Urghh. :cry: Met loads of really great dominican people. Waitors, bartenders, some of the animation team-very fun people!!!Always happy and smiling 2.I was really shocked that as soon as I got there, this porter comes up to me and goes "you were her in april weren't you, I remember your face!" I was like wow.They get so many guests and remember them??? My memory isn't as good as that. Obverall I had a fabolous time, The dominican republic is a great place, actually my favourite! and the dominicans are wonederful people. I can't wait to go back! ;) ;)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
britishgirl said:
undefined Hola! undefined
Well I got back about -let me see, 3 or 4 weeks ago. I might as well do a quick review. Don't wanna b lazy! Well b4 my previous visit i went 2 thaeI had really bad seats, they were not by a window, they were way back by the toilets-bad seats. Very claustrophobic. But I don't wanna moan bout my flight-10 hours. I'll just tell you it's worth it.Didnt go on any trips i know i should have- i will next time. I went with my dad, my 2 sisters and my grandma ;) . weather was great, totally unlike the time we went in april. -terrential rain for 6 days of the 7 day holiday. didn't get a tan-but who cares I liked it so much i chose 2 go back in august so how bad could it have been? :) ;) !!!I want 2 go back very soon, getting off the plane in london airport is soooo back 2 reality. Cold weather, back to school. Urghh. :cry: Met loads of really great dominican people. Waitors, bartenders, some of the animation team-very fun people!!!Always happy and smiling 2.I was really shocked that as soon as I got there, this porter comes up to me and goes "you were her in april weren't you, I remember your face!" I was like wow.They get so many guests and remember them??? My memory isn't as good as that. Obverall I had a fabolous time, The dominican republic is a great place, actually my favourite! and the dominicans are wonederful people. I can't wait to go back! ;) ;)

:) thank u :) 4 your report ;)