Hit Parade

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Ola,
Can anyone help me with that? I want to find a website or radio website that posts Hit Parades every week that are up to date. The only ones I found were very old (Last June-July). Before anybody asks (jejeje) Music Type : Bachata, Merengue, Salsa, Tipico, Reggaeton. Muchas Gracias

NubeLuz -xxx- ;)

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Hola Nubeluz,

Try this website for merengue and bachata. I just went on it and they have the hit parade for Sept 2004-Oct 2004 posted.

www.sabordominicano.com

-Lesley D

NubeLuz said:
Ola,
Can anyone help me with that? I want to find a website or radio website that posts Hit Parades every week that are up to date. The only ones I found were very old (Last June-July). Before anybody asks (jejeje) Music Type : Bachata, Merengue, Salsa, Tipico, Reggaeton. Muchas Gracias

NubeLuz -xxx- ;)

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Cool !

Thanks Lesley, wow, first time I see Sabor Dominicano up to date. Thanks for the link. I had just stopped looking at it a long time ago because of that. I'm still looking for one that has weekly updates but that will do the job. Thanks a lot !!!
NubeLuz :)

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
No hay problema...

NubeLuz,

Yes, I agree it took them long to finally finish the reconfiguartion of their web page but it's much nicer now. I just checked again and the salsa hit parade is not up to date. I guess you can't have it all. As well, I was just looking at the home page of bachata106.com. Terrific as well if you want the latest bachata hits. Great radio station too.

PD. Have a great trip if I don't talk to you again on the board this week.

-Lesley D

NubeLuz said:
Thanks Lesley, wow, first time I see Sabor Dominicano up to date. Thanks for the link. I had just stopped looking at it a long time ago because of that. I'm still looking for one that has weekly updates but that will do the job. Thanks a lot !!!
NubeLuz :)

Last edited:

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Thanks LesleyD and Bartolomeo, you guys are always very helpful when it comes to music and nightlife. ;)
No te apures Lesley, me voy a beber un santo libre a tu salud.

NubeLuz -xxx-

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
NubeLuz,

Perfecto y baila por m? tambi?n.

Te cuidas,

-Lesley D

NubeLuz said:
Thanks LesleyD and Bartolomeo, you guys are always very helpful when it comes to music and nightlife. ;)
No te apures Lesley, me voy a beber un santo libre a tu salud.

NubeLuz -xxx-