Puerto plata allegro playa dorada

NYsquamloon

Sep 20, 2004
Hello all..I thank you now for any feedback given to me...My husband and I are traveling to Puerto plata this Friday (the 24th) I was wondering about any damage due to the recent storm. We are staying at Allegro Playa Dorada so any information about this resort and the complex is also greatly appreciated for I have read many mixed reviews at Tripadvisor.com. I have the option to change my dates of travel but I need a vacation NOW..Any info will be helpful..Thanks a bunch!

CaroMel

Sep 17, 2004
NYsquamloon said:
Hello all..I thank you now for any feedback given to me...My husband and I are traveling to Puerto plata this Friday (the 24th) I was wondering about any damage due to the recent storm. We are staying at Allegro Playa Dorada so any information about this resort and the complex is also greatly appreciated for I have read many mixed reviews at Tripadvisor.com. I have the option to change my dates of travel but I need a vacation NOW..Any info will be helpful..Thanks a bunch!

Check out the anouncement at the top of the Weather and Beyond thread. There is a link there that will give you the info you need

Mel and Carol ;)