local shows

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Good day!!
My friend posted a while ago asking if there are any local shows happening next week. It was too early to ask as it wasn't advertised yet... but now, does anyone of you know if there will any good groups/singers playing next week. We are arriving into POP/Sosua on sep25th. Any Bachata/merengue or salsa groups! Thx a lot!
Carolina ;)

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
C'mon Sosua / POP people !!!!!

C'mon everyone, don't tell me that nobody's aware of any show or anything happening this saturday night (25sep)
!!! No se puede !!! ;)
It's the only saturday night we'll get to spend in DR, queremos hacer la paranda, suggestions are welcome !!!!! Thanks guys !!!!!

NubeLuz desesperada -xxx-

P.S. No D'Clasico pleaaaaaaase ;)

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Quieres "ir de parranda"..umm

Nubeluz,

I have a suggestion if no one responds. I think it's pretty easy to find out what's happening in POP once you get there especially if you arrive in the early afternoon. Worst case scenario ask the locals for sure they will know where the hot spots are on Saturday. Puerto Plata is not that big so I am sure a few young people will be in the know. My dear I would not want you to miss your one night of dancing in Puerto Plata. Especially since you are looking for "merengue and bachata". I am not sure if you will get a response from anyone on the board by Saturday.

Saludos y suerte,

-Lesley D

Last edited:

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Gracias Lesley

I know I guess that's what we'll have to do. :disappoin
We wanted to get info before we get to Sosua bcs we will arrive in the early evening on saturday.
I know that when there is a show, it's advertised on billboards and radios all over town and I'm still hoping someone overthere will take a few minutes to let us know.
But anyways, thanks again for your reply Lesley !! ;)

Nubeluz todavia mas desesperada -xxx-