I'm on my own

Daisy

May 5, 2004
going back to the DR after a six month absence. And from here also. If anyone wants to meet up let me know. I would be happy to meet some of you, if you like. I am going to the Riu Mambo in Puerto Plata. Yes, to meet up with the Policeman that I met in April 2004. Anyway, I am a riot and a real party animal. So lets hook up and have a few Pina Coladas.!!!!!! Jan, 1 to Jan 18th. Lets talk/.//// :eek:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You are meeting with who?

Is this a Dominican policeman?

Are you kidding? I hate to be this hard, but....Are you that hard up?

Do you know that a Lt. Colonel with maybe 15-18 years of service makes the princely salary of RD$10,600 a month? He has to steal half of the money paid to the three men that are assigned to him for service, to make ends meet for himself and his wife, let alone a gringo mistress or two.

Come on get a life, will you??

Do not come here and cry.

BTW, there have been over a dozen murders committed by police on their women, so far this year!

HB disgusted...:(

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Listen!!

Hillbilly said:

Do you know that a Lt. Colonel with maybe 15-18 years of service makes the princely salary of RD$10,600 a month? He has to steal half of the money paid to the three men that are assigned to him for service, to make ends meet for himself and his wife, let alone a gringo mistress or two.

BTW, there have been over a dozen murders committed by police on their women, so far this year!

HB, do not waste your time. This is the same person that started a thread; "New boyfriend, need advice", back in May on the Men/Woman forum.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I moved it over here because the girl would like to meet some of you wonderful people on her trip. She isn't asking for advice, we already gave her plenty of that in her first thread.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oic

ITC, tell her move about in the DR a bit and see if she can't do a little better than a guy in a gray uniform.....sheesh!

HB :(:(

Hillbilly said:

Hey Hillbilly don;t be so soft tell her what you mean!!!;)
Badpiece

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
HB, why are you bothering? I guess you don't remember all the advice Daisy got before. You can talk to some people until you are blue in the face. Just take a look at Fiesta Mama and her rediculous saga.
Larry

angie.k.s

May 5, 2004
RD Policia Wages

Are you sure about that salary? Yikes!

Hillbilly said: