Sept 22 7.44 am Sirenis Cocotal

smb

Sep 22, 2004
Does anyone know if the road to Sirenis Cocotal Resort is open? We have clients leaving from Toronto Sept 25th for this resort but Sunquest has no information for us. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
smb said:
Does anyone know if the road to Sirenis Cocotal Resort is open? We have clients leaving from Toronto Sept 25th for this resort but Sunquest has no information for us. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Make sure you get through to the hotel as the information we have is that this hotel is not in conditions to receive guests on the 25th September. You problably will be relocated to another area hotel.

mervit

Sep 22, 2004
Hi,
we are a group of four travelling to Grand Flamenco on Saturday. The last thread I read did not sound good. Anyone know how the hotel is now? Is there an issue with food and water? How is the weather looking? Alxo, has anyone been in the ocean or is it still too harsh?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thx :nervous:

Blondee

Apr 21, 2004
Hi. I spoke to a friend of mine yesterday who works at the Sirenis and is there cleaning up the property. The hotel is closed for at least two weeks and according to what he was told, they are hoping to reopen the first week of October.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
mervit said:
Hi,
we are a group of four travelling to Grand Flamenco on Saturday. The last thread I read did not sound good. Anyone know how the hotel is now? Is there an issue with food and water? How is the weather looking? Alxo, has anyone been in the ocean or is it still too harsh?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thx :nervous:

The hotel says all restaurants are working, with the exception of the Mexican Restaurant that will reopen 8 October.

The weather this weekend and next week looks good. No storms headed this way, as Lisa seems to be taking a definite northern track.

The ocean will only be harsh if there is a major storm in the area, which is not the case for the next week or two.

If you are traveling with a digital camera, if you have the time, please send us the photos and your impressions of the hotel when you are there, so others can see for themselves.

Hank

Sep 24, 2004
Occidental

I am a little worried about a message I read on a German forum, which states that the Occidental Flamenco is currently taking in all guests that were booked for the Occidental Allegro(which is closed until nov 8th).

How will this influence the service of this hotel, and will it not get very crowded there....

Hank

Flossy

Sep 20, 2004
Sirenis opening 1/Oct

Hello all,
I have received an opening date which can be viewed on the Sirenis website
Notification I received from Spain head office:

Dear Ms. Taylor,

This is just to advise you that we have posted a note on our web site www.sirenishotels.com, informing that the hotel complex will now be re-opening on the 1st October 2004.

Yours sincerely,
Sirenis Hotels, Ibiza

I have explained to the resort that the majority of people, indeed all the people I have encountered, on these forums, are sympathetic to their plight. We will try to be patient and understanding during their race to get their resorts up-and-running so that our vacations are not ruined.
All the best Jan