What to do?

Azn_dude

Sep 17, 2004
First of all, I would like to thank everyone on this board for all the information provided about the resorts and the hurricane.

I was wondering if there any activities/tours that are affected by the Hurricane? Which ones should I avoid and which ones should I most definitely take a look at?

I will be traveling to Punta Cana on October 19, 2004 for the first time. I read some reviews on Manati Park and Bavaro Runners Safari Adventure that seemed quite interesting. Any thoghts and ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Keith&Cris

Aug 22, 2002
www.keithbroad.com
Search DR1

Azn_dude said:
First of all, I would like to thank everyone on this board for all the information provided about the resorts and the hurricane.

I was wondering if there any activities/tours that are affected by the Hurricane? Which ones should I avoid and which ones should I most definitely take a look at?

I will be traveling to Punta Cana on October 19, 2004 for the first time. I read some reviews on Manati Park and Bavaro Runners Safari Adventure that seemed quite interesting. Any thoghts and ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Go to the "Travel" forum and do a search for Manati Park.... lots of stuff already been posted here, but could find nothing on Bavaro Runners Safari. Try searching under a different forum.
Good luck.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Azn_dude said:

Thanks.

With about 4 weeks to go before you arrive i think most things to do with the tours will be fine and running as normal.

Have a good trip !