WB channel 11 in Sosua area?

bugaloo

Mar 19, 2004
Hi, please help me here.

My daughter just asked me to post this question to those tv watching experts here in the Sosua area. She wants to watch her favorite shows in the WB network (channel 11 in the New York Area) Does anyone know what is that channel on cable television here in Sosua?

She has been looking and can't seem to find it. She told me that her thumb is sore :cry:

please help.

thanks,

Fernando.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
bugaloo said:
Hi, please help me here.

My daughter just asked me to post this question to those tv watching experts here in the Sosua area. She wants to watch her favorite shows in the WB network (channel 11 in the New York Area) Does anyone know what is that channel on cable television here in Sosua?

She has been looking and can't seem to find it. She told me that her thumb is sore :cry:

please help.

thanks,

Fernando.
Please give me a better description than just WB and I'll check it out for you.

bugaloo

Mar 19, 2004
yes, it's the warner brothers network. it runs in the u.s. as a national network.

this is the show she likes.

http://wb11.trb.com/entertainment/?track=nav

she just told me that the show is about superman in his teenage years. living in a town called smallville. (i just learned that)
:nervous:

thanks for your replies.

fff

bugaloo

Mar 19, 2004
yes, she told me about that one. it's weird because when we were in santiago, her grandma has wb 11 it in her cable.

what is the name of cable company here in the sosua area?

thanks again,

fernando

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Cable Atlantico

bugaloo said:
yes, she told me about that one. it's weird because when we were in santiago, her grandma has wb 11 it in her cable.

thanks again,

fernando
And that's the only WB channel I could find, as well.

Island Treats

Sep 5, 2003
SOSUALIVING.COM
bugaloo said:

thanks again,

fernando
fernando,
Alantico is the name of our cable tv provider.

Jerry K

Jan 1, 2002
WB network

WB 11 is the old WPIX TV from New York. They carry all the WB network programming at night, so it's one and the same. During non prime hours they
program locally.

bugaloo

Mar 19, 2004
Thank you all for your help.

I guess the next question is does Dish Network or Direct TV carry WB11?

Yes, the show is smallville and the other reason why I ask is because the Dishes carry a lot of soccer including ecuadorian soccer (that's me) so that's two decent excuses to get a dish here, no?

Thanks for all your replies. hope to meet you all personalmente one of these days. Righ now we are still unpacking and getting used to everything in this beautiful land.

salud,

Fernando.

Jerry K

Jan 1, 2002
Dish in Sosua

Catch up with Dolphie Milz in Sosua and he can fix you up. You'll need at 6 footer down here to get it done.