Iberostar Dominicana damage ?

winger

Sep 23, 2004
I would be very grateful if anyone could give me an independent assessment of any damage infilcted upon the hotel as a result of the recent hurricane.

I am due to travel out on the 4th Oct for two weeks, and as one who works and saves bloody hard all year for two weeks of pleasure and carefree over indulgence, would not be best pleased if the hotel is not functioning normally.

Dont mind the odd bit of flotsam and jetsam knocking about mind you, but if its a case of flooded guest rooms and out of commission restaurants and bars, then I would rather go elsewhere.

I have contacted the tour operator , but their response is that ` at the moment we think its ok`

I know that this request may be seen as mercenary and selfish, given the absolute misery that recent events have bestowed upon the area, but any information offered would be greatly appreicated.

Ps. this will be my second visit, we had a hoot last time , so I really want to go back to your wonderful island.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Scroll down the Weather & Beyond Forum and you will notice other threads on Iberostar properties. Since the Iberostar hotels are in the same area, much should apply, if your specific hotel is not mentioned.