Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mejia states his worth

from DR1 news:

"Ex-President Hipolito Mejia holds assets of RD$46.5 million, according to his declaration, an amount that is RD$26.8 million more than when he took office four years ago." (And this is just what he officially declared)

'Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you'

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Conchman
    from DR1 news:

"Ex-President Hipolito Mejia holds assets of RD$46.5 million, according to his declaration, an amount that is RD$26.8 million more than when he took office four years ago." (And this is just what he officially declared)

'Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you'
    46.5 million @ 37.3 = $1,246,648

19.7 million @ 15 = $1,313,333

His proclaimed net worth after 4 years in office is worth LESS than when he started.

Of course if you believe those figures I'd like to sell you some of my bridges in NYC.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the house (mansion) he's building or built in Jarabacoa is worth more than that alone. Then there are the ones he owns in Gurabo, San Cristobal, Juan Dolio, etc...
    Unbelievable...

"Believe it!"
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, guys, what did you expect???!!! Hippo proved countless times during his administration that he is a stranger to the truth. So why change now?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Lied, Lied, Lied!!!!!!, may he rot in hell, thank you very much....