Searching Chicago or Madison(WI) Dominican Hair Salons

Mariposa76

Sep 24, 2004
Hi I am looking for Dominican Hair Salons either in Chicago, IL, or Madison or Milwaukee, WI. I just relocated to Madison from the Eastcoast- thanks

Last edited:

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Check your private messages (PM).

Mariposa76 said:
Hi I am looking for Dominican Hair Salons either in Chicago, IL, or Madison or Milwaukee, WI. I just relocated to Madison from the Eastcoast- thanks

ChynaRed

Mar 24, 2004
I'm also looking for Dominican hair salons in chicago. Or at least a place where I can buy my dominican shampoos and conditioners in the chicago area. Can anyone help me out?

salseraqt

Oct 9, 2004
Mariposa76 said:

I am not sure about a dominican hair salon.. but I do know of someone who does hair very well...... ;) ;)

HHWisdom4me

Nov 29, 2004
ChynaRed said:
I'm also looking for Dominican hair salons in chicago. Or at least a place where I can buy my dominican shampoos and conditioners in the chicago area. Can anyone help me out?

Hi, Just wondered if you ever found a Dominican salon in Chicago, I'm going to be relocating to Chicago this summer and would love to find someone to do my hair "Dominican Style." Thanks

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hi,
I live in the Madison area.
There's a Jamaican restaurant across from the Willie St. Co-op. The owner is a really gentle Jamaican man.
I bet he might be able to give suggestions on Caribbean-style hair care.
Might that help?
mkohn

maimunatu77

Sep 28, 2006
In Search Of a Dominican Hair Salon

Hello,

I just moved to Frederick MAryland and I am in search of a Dominican Salon. I use to go to Lisa's in Silver Spring MD, but that is now to far of a drive. Does anyone know a salon closer to the Frederick area. Perhaps in Germantown or Gaithersburg, if not Frederick?