toronto departures cxl

dianar

Sep 15, 2004
Hey There

Anyone flying from Toronto?
I just found out that flights departing from toronto with skyservices flying out tomorrow sept 25 have been cancelled. My flight doesnt leave until next Saturday Oct 2nd. This makes me a bit worried. Is anyone else in this situation as well?
Diana

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
damn you!!! you had me sweating like a pig when i read that. i'm flying tomorrow with skyservice. i called them to check it out, yeah some flights have been cancelled, but mine is still on time. thanks for the heads up. ;) ;) ;)

dianar

Sep 15, 2004
oh oh

i am sorry to make you sweat!! lol

WHat time is your flight for? The 2 flights cxl are the 6:10 am and think the other was around like 10 am or something like that. That is what is specified on their website and phone line.
I leave next Saturday and they said their was still a possiblity my flight would be cxl as well.
What time are you leaving at?
Diana

liam1 said:
damn you!!! you had me sweating like a pig when i read that. i'm flying tomorrow with skyservice. i called them to check it out, yeah some flights have been cancelled, but mine is still on time. thanks for the heads up. ;) ;) ;)

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Toronto to Punta Cana

Hi,

I too am leaving on Saturday with Skyservice from Toronto to Punta Cana, I will post if I hear any changes.

Does anyone know if the roads are open from Punta Cana to Higuey?

Does anyone know the bus service and schedule from the Punta Cana airport to Higuey?

Thanks all....

dianar

Sep 15, 2004
are you here or there

hey Mr. Nice Guy

Just checking in to see if your flight did leave or are you re-scheduled for another time.
I did receive an email from Skyservice today saying that flights departing from Toronto on October 2nd are still a go.
DIana
MrNiceGuy said:
Hi,

I too am leaving on Saturday with Skyservice from Toronto to Punta Cana, I will post if I hear any changes.

Does anyone know if the roads are open from Punta Cana to Higuey?

Does anyone know the bus service and schedule from the Punta Cana airport to Higuey?

Thanks all....

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Toronto to Punta Cana

Hi Dianar,

I am leaving from Toronto on Skyservice Saturday October 2, 2004 at 6:20AM. If you are going on the same flight maybe we can touch base?

Cheers.... ;)

dianar said:
hey Mr. Nice Guy

Just checking in to see if your flight did leave or are you re-scheduled for another time.
I did receive an email from Skyservice today saying that flights departing from Toronto on October 2nd are still a go.
DIana

dianar

Sep 15, 2004
toronto flights

My flight leaves from toronto at 6:10 am.
I am sorry to say this but it doesnt look good for us. I just found out from others that there flights scheduled to leave tomorrow are cxl as well.
DD
MrNiceGuy said:
Hi Dianar,

I am leaving from Toronto on Skyservice Saturday October 2, 2004 at 6:20AM. If you are going on the same flight maybe we can touch base?

Cheers.... ;)

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Toronto to Punta Cana

I just checked with my travel agent and so far we are still on for October 2, 2004. Stay tuned for more info...

:cross-eye

dianar

Sep 15, 2004
toronto departures

Really, what did he say exactly?

MrNiceGuy said:
I just checked with my travel agent and so far we are still on for October 2, 2004. Stay tuned for more info...

:cross-eye

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Toronto to Punta Cana

I spoke to a friend that works at Punta Cana airport. He says that the flights are coming in, no reason not to. He thinks the ones that are being cancelled are due to insufficient passengers and only certain airlines.

He also says that the roads to the resorts and Higuey are open. Just the potholes are a little bigger!

Cheers,

dianar

Sep 15, 2004
our pick up

Thats great news so far!
So I would assume that we will still have our tour service picking us all up at the airport to bring us to our hotels then?
DIana

MrNiceGuy said:
I spoke to a friend that works at Punta Cana airport. He says that the flights are coming in, no reason not to. He thinks the ones that are being cancelled are due to insufficient passengers and only certain airlines.

He also says that the roads to the resorts and Higuey are open. Just the potholes are a little bigger!

Cheers,

MrNiceGuy

Sep 12, 2004
Toronto to Punta Cana

It should be no problem. I spoke with my travel agent that has an inside track with the tour operator and the plane is near capacity. It's a go...at least 99.9%!!!

Maybe we can meet for a coffee? We will be on the same flight by the looks of things. Are you going to Higuey? PM me...