Need Apartment on the South Coast

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I am going to the South Coast and need an apartment from the 11th of October. Long-term but payment 1 month at the time.

What I need is an apartment with:

- Internet connection, wire less or shared cable
- 24 hours power, water
- Safe area, place to park a car

Juan Dolio, Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, La Romana or somewhere else on the South Coast.

Thank you in advance

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What price range? How long is long term?

You can scrub Boca Chica and Juan Dolio off your list if you require an apartment with DSL/Cable and 24hr power. Even more so if your looking for this to be up and running the day you move in.

La Romana, I'm sure Casa de Campo has some options, how big is your budget?

Looks like SD might be your only option. If you find apartment like your looking for, let me know, I have other people that would like to rent it as well. The only one I know of, is the one we promote on DR1, even then, I think you will find it's pretty much booked out for 2004.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
400-500 Usd

for the right place that has the attributes that I mentioned earlier.

Long term - depends on how muck I like the place... ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
DR Mpe said:
for the right place that has the attributes that I mentioned earlier.

Long term - depends on how muck I like the place... ;)

Is that weekly? Monthly, forget it!

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Robert said:
Is that weekly? Monthly, forget it!

500 USD , forget it?? North Coast you get a apartment as described for 300 USD monthly... Nice apartments.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Send me a PM!............

I wouldn't want to "advertise" for someone else and I'm not about to pay for an ad just to be nice to those lookingfor a place. There are places to be had in Juan Dolio in the price range you're talking about with a bit of compromising on the DSL......as in not 24/7..........but wireless is available for a consideration! :glasses:

Last edited:

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
DR Mpe said:
500 USD , forget it?? North Coast you get a apartment as described for 300 USD monthly... Nice apartments.

Hi there

We are moving to the north coast (cabarete) and we are looking for what you are describing. Do you have any tip on where we can find such an appartment that you describe for that price?

Best regards
Siv

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Cabarete is more

expensive and I am not familiar with he places ther, but in Sosua you can find several hotels. Look for hotels a bit outside town and say it is for long-term rent and you will find these price ranges

Werner said:
Hi there

We are moving to the north coast (cabarete) and we are looking for what you are describing. Do you have any tip on where we can find such an appartment that you describe for that price?

Best regards
Siv