Could we do internship in DR?

Pomli

Sep 17, 2004
Hi there,
I'm happy to find people also eager to move and work in DR. I also fell in love with the countrie too! I have never been feeling like that when I visited other places (China, from east to west coast of Canada, United States..), and my trip to DR just change entirely my life and plans for the future. As I love Spanish, and latin dance, I was more happier to find myself in this place where people always smile and so sympathic and friendly. Spanish is such a nice language, and I prefer it to all languages I've learned so far!! As I really want to get fluent in Spanish, I have thought that maybe I could do an internship abroad over the next summer, and more specifically in DR (for the sake to visit more the country and learn about the people's culture)! I am currently studying in chemical engineering at McGill university, and minoring in biotechnology and I'm in my second year. I wonder what kind of industries there are (I'm particularly interested in pharmaceutical, food, biotechnologies, cosmetics, or every bio-related- industries) and if you think that they accept to receive canadian students for doing an internship. I feel enough confortable in Spanish (like I can go on myself, take gua-gua, visit non touristic places where people can't really talk in English, French..), and I only need to improve my vocabulary and review my grammar a bit :p Anywyas, if you have some informations, please tell me !!
- Anna

bienvenido

Sep 5, 2004
Intership in DR.

Are you looking at an intership to sharpen your Spanish or working for a chemical engeneering company in DR to improving your Spanish? Be specific please.

Last edited:

Pomli

Sep 17, 2004
bienvenido said:
Are you looking at an intership to sharpen your Spanish or working for a chemical engeneering company in DR to improving your Spanish? Be specific please.

To work for a chemical engineering company in DR to improve my Spanish! :)