Paradisus and Transportation from Airport to Paradisus

dkmews

Sep 27, 2004
I am just looking for any information regarding the Paradisus after Hurricane Jeanne. I am getting conflicting reports from the resort. We are scheduled to arrive on October 16 to celebrate our 20 year wedding anniversary and we could change our plans if needed.

Also, I am looking for a recommendation of a cab driver who would be able to pick us up at the Airport on October 16 and drive us to Paradisus and then get us again on the 23rd and return us to the Airport if in fact we take this trip. If they have an email address, that would be great.

Thanks.
Diane

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
dkmews said:
I am just looking for any information regarding the Paradisus after Hurricane Jeanne. I am getting conflicting reports from the resort.

Sorry about my lack of knowledge but where is the 'Paradisus'?

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
dkmews said:
I am just looking for any information regarding the Paradisus after Hurricane Jeanne. I am getting conflicting reports from the resort. We are scheduled to arrive on October 16 to celebrate our 20 year wedding anniversary and we could change our plans if needed.

Also, I am looking for a recommendation of a cab driver who would be able to pick us up at the Airport on October 16 and drive us to Paradisus and then get us again on the 23rd and return us to the Airport if in fact we take this trip. If they have an email address, that would be great.

Thanks.
Diane

If Paradisus says they are ready, just ask them and you have doubts just ask them which of their services are not operational. By the time you come a month will have gone by after Jeanne so I would assume you would not notice there had been a hurricane. Keep in touch with this forum for updates as they become available.

My recommendation would be just to pick up the taxi that is next in line when you arrive to Punta Cana airport. Likewise, you can take a taxi at your hotel to drive you back to the airport. This will be simpler than having a prearranged taxi, that could cost you more and will not necessarily provide you with a better service.

timelessdreams

Apr 5, 2004
Please Post!

dkmews said:

Thanks.
Diane

Diane,

Please DO post any info you've obtained on Paradisus' status!
It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Susie