Dominican travel to Jamiaca

tampa

Sep 27, 2004
I am a US citizen, I am married to a Dominican Citizen. We got married in the Cayman Islands. She is Currently living in POP. We are going through the K-3 process for her to come to the US. Our package was approved and sent to the Jamiacan Consulate for the interview process due to the fact we were married in the Cayman Islands. My question is what is required for her to travel to Jamiaca. I think it is just Domincan Passport and a return ticket to DR. I greatly appreicate any help on this question

spike00lee

Jun 29, 2003
I called the Jamaican Consulate about this very question, sometime last year. I was told the DR citizen needs a visa. Since she was able to travel to the Cayman Islands, I dont think that should be a major problem to get??

The best thing would be to call them, explain and let them tell you exactly what you need to do.

tampa said:
I am a US citizen, I am married to a Dominican Citizen. We got married in the Cayman Islands. She is Currently living in POP. We are going through the K-3 process for her to come to the US. Our package was approved and sent to the Jamiacan Consulate for the interview process due to the fact we were married in the Cayman Islands. My question is what is required for her to travel to Jamiaca. I think it is just Domincan Passport and a return ticket to DR. I greatly appreicate any help on this question

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
A Visa is necessary.

/ 28SEP04 / 1539 UTC

National DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (DO)
Destination JAMAICA (JM)

JAMAICA (JM)

Passport and visa required.

Visitor must hold:
- onward or return ticket to country of permanent residence

(not applicable if passport shows place of birth "Jamaica");