Sunscape Punta Cana Grand--anyone been?

amykev

Sep 29, 2004
My husband and I are headed to the Sunscape Punta Cana Grand Oct. 8 through the 15th. Has anyone been there this past week or heard how their cleanup is after Jeanne? I have heard so many different reports.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
amykev said:
My husband and I are headed to the Sunscape Punta Cana Grand Oct. 8 through the 15th. Has anyone been there this past week or heard how their cleanup is after Jeanne? I have heard so many different reports.

i talked to friends that work there and the resort had about 18 guests 2 days ago, and a lot of workers are being sent home for a few days while they clean up.... but the clean up is going quite good and they are expecting lots of guests ......

questions about sunscapes email me at : mrs_sunscapespcg@hotmail.com

amykev

Sep 29, 2004
la_barbie said:
i talked to friends that work there and the resort had about 18 guests 2 days ago, and a lot of workers are being sent home for a few days while they clean up.... but the clean up is going quite good and they are expecting lots of guests ......

questions about sunscapes email me at : mrs_sunscapespcg@hotmail.com

If the Sunscape only had about 18 guests, then would all its restaurants be open??? It seems they certainly wouldn't be up and running 100% for only 18 people. Are you aware if they are rationing food and/or water? We are very much looking forward to this trip, and realize some things may be a little "off" but we don't want to walk into a disaster. Any information on the condition of the beaches and water? thanks for your info.