library ,supermarket and cinema in POP

bienvenido

Sep 5, 2004
How Are The Supermarket , Library Services And Theater In The Pop Area. I Would Appreciate Responses From Anyone Regarding This Issue.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
POP info

Food retail establisments include Tropical, Messon & Juan Luis. All are "supermerchados", which means shopping carts, airconditioning, CC services and grocery delivery to your car.
There is one movie theater in town.
Library Services?????

bienvenido said:
How Are The Supermarket , Library Services And Theater In The Pop Area. I Would Appreciate Responses From Anyone Regarding This Issue.

Toronto2inDR

Jun 10, 2004
www.legendhomesnorthcoast.com
Those are the three that we use but Meson only as a last resort...just don't like shopping there for some reason. The three sell the same stuff so there is not much variety but for some reason there is a big difference in prices on the same products. Some days you can save by shopping in Tropical over Jose Luis and other days it's the other way around but I can't tell you why that is.

As for movies, 6 months late and probably already out on HBO you'll get the blockbusters in Playa Dorada but any popular movie will attract a big crowd and that means that you'll have a circus in the theater with cell phones ringing, kids crying, people chatting etc.

Library??? Oh, I remember...they have books there, the kind with more words then pictures! Forgetaboudit!