Aerodom Seeking new loan to finish Airports including El Catey, Samana

Znine_7

Oct 4, 2004
nice lead

Hey Jasper,

Do you have a particular interest in this venture? I may be able to help.

I would be interested in hearing more about this and other opportunities you might know of. Feel free to e-mail me or simply post again. Thanks

Zeke

Last edited:

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
my interest is totally derived from long-suffering greed. don't need any help with my greed, thanks.

Znine_7

Oct 4, 2004
Jasper said:
my interest is totally derived from long-suffering greed. don't need any help with my greed, thanks.

ok, that's fine, what exactly is the purpose of the post?

Just sharing info or what?

Apr 26, 2002
I too might be interested in providing the tens of millions of dollars for the Aerodom project. In fact, I have the sum of US$45,000,000 here in Nigeria - the product of certain Ministry of Natural Resources account surpluses that occured in the previous regime. If you think you can broker the deal at a promising rate of return for both of us, then the money is yours to manage. Please just wire 0.5% of the available sum to my bank account in Ghana to cover the transactional fee and to show your good faith. Thank you.

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
I too might be interested in providing the tens of millions of dollars for the Aerodom project. In fact, I have the sum of US$45,000,000 here in Nigeria - the product of certain Ministry of Natural Resources account surpluses that occured in the previous regime. If you think you can broker the deal at a promising rate of return for both of us, then the money is yours to manage. Please just wire 0.5% of the available sum to my bank account in Ghana to cover the transactional fee and to show your good faith. Thank you.

if you want to put $100 on the completion of the airport, then i am open to the first 10 takers.