"Licensed"Real Estate agents in Samana Province

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
Greetings Everyone,
Is there anyone who knows the name and contact information for Licensed Real Estate Agents for "Land Only" purchase in the following cities: Las Terrenas;Las Galeras;Las Cacaos,and El Limon.I'm looking to purchase a "small" plot of land.

SugarBear

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
There are no license requirements in the DR...

...rather you should be asking who knows of a reputable real estate broker in your area of interest.

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
REPUTABLE REAL ESTATE AGENTS-Samana

Thanks C.T. for the info.Do you or anyone knows of any,"REPUTABLE" Real Estate Agents in Saman province?

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
SugarBear said:
Thanks C.T. for the info.Do you or anyone knows of any,"REPUTABLE" Real Estate Agents in Saman province?

HaHaHa 5 hours later no answer...

Do they exist.????

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
SugarBear said:

Barthol Real-Estate in Samana. I know and trust Barbara and Anathole Bonhomme. They are located in the city of Samana. Tel 538-2074, fax 538-2611 and email bartholreal@codetel.net.do

For legal work in connection with the real estate deal, I would highly recommend the office that Fabio Guzman has there. Ruben Garcia is the lawyer in charge. I know and trust him, too.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Where do you want to buy my familly is selling right now pre develop LOTS in Samana City ABOVE THE (CHINESSE RESTAURANT) IN MARIA LUISA and other parts of the province please let me know and i can direct you to the person in charge.

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
SugarBear said:
Greetings Everyone,
Is there anyone who knows the name and contact information for Licensed Real Estate Agents for "Land Only" purchase in the following cities: Las Terrenas;Las Galeras;Las Cacaos,and El Limon.I'm looking to purchase a "small" plot of land.

SugarBear
PM me for a low down on Real Estate Agents for Samana Province, also if you still interested on 3 bedroom apts in Las Terrenas, I know of a new development, ocean front available in 2005.
Regards,
WebDev