Flying Puerto Plata-Miami

OceanGirl

Oct 4, 2004
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know offhand, maybe from personal experience, how easy it is to book last minute a one-way flight from Puerto Plata to Miami. Or if that's even possible. I'm from Canada and want to come down for a visit before starting a job in Miami. I'm getting my flight to Miami covered by the company I'll be working for. I thought it would be better, instead of flying back to Canada and then down to Miami, I could kind of kill two birds with one stone. Know what I mean?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
A Stumper Again!

You go to AA.com and buy a ticket on their daily flight to Miami from POP would be my suggestion. Browse their web site first, of course :)

And since they fly to Toronto via MIA anyway you could even buy a ticket from Toronto to POP via MIA and on the return via MIA make the MIA a stopover for as long as you want and then go home (for a visit or if you get fired, etc.) on the original ticket which generally is a lot less money than any one way ticket.

It's AA978 4:26 p.m. every day.

Jerry K

Jan 1, 2002
Pop-mia

No problem, time of year determines the price. I've bought a ticket on the AA website in the morning and flew that afternoon.