Private schools in Santo Domingo

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
Greetings all,
Can anyone give me the prices in US dollars of some good private scholls in Santo Domingo that teach,Spanish,English,and maybe some French?

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
Carol Morgan School (no French - best campus in SD - SACS accredited - many foreign hire (American/Canadian) teachers)

rough prices for new students:

Prekinder - 7,000.00 US
Senior - 13,000.00 US

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
Brings back memories.... :)

expatsooner said:
Carol Morgan School (no French - best campus in SD - SACS accredited - many foreign hire (American/Canadian) teachers)

rough prices for new students:

Prekinder - 7,000.00 US
Senior - 13,000.00 US

I did the sixth grade at Carol Morgan. Very good school with american style teaching. Based on my experience from that time though I don't know if the price was worth it.

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
Good Schools

Hey Keith,
I was thinking of schools that teach Spanish as wellas English.The child is Haitian and speaks Kreyol,French,and some English,but doesn't know a lick of Spanish at all.

Thanks Bro.

Marika

Mar 30, 2006
I am looking into finding teaching positions in the Dominican Republic. Can anyone offer me any advice on how to find a job?

domini45

Apr 8, 2008
well..

although the new horizons school is a fine school academically (which i believe is what you are searching for) socially it is what one would call..socially challenged. i should know this because i study there currently..
based on both academic and social records i personally recommend Lux Mundi.
it has a well rounded educatioon and gaurentees a great social lifee..:)