Dominican Coffee in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

salseraqt

Oct 9, 2004
I would like to purchase some Dominican Coffee.. That is the best coffee in the world.... Does anybody know where I can purchase this coffee here in Chicago Or where I can Order it?

Nina80

Oct 17, 2004
Cafe Dominicano

I haven't found a place in NY where I can buy cafe Santo Domingo...everytime people travel to the island I tell them to get me a couple of punds. If anyone know please let me know, the brand has to be "santo domingo"

By the way, it is strange to hear people wanting dominican coffee, here in NY the people I know at least, don't like the coffee from there, they say is "mild"

Campesino

May 18, 2002
Cafe Santo Domingo

If you would like information on where to purchase coffee, please contact me via private mail. Thank you.

Campesino...

rerde

Jul 9, 2007
www.cafejarabacoa.com
New EXCELLENT DR coffee in Chicago stores and elsewhere

I just found the most incredible Dominican coffee in stores in Chicagoland. It's the best I've had and I've tried most because my family is from Santo Domingo. It's called Cafe Jarabacoa. The website is simply the name and I'm told they'll ship anywhere. I picked up mine at Potash Bros. on State St. It's Organic too.

latin food lover

May 16, 2011
I haven't found a place in NY where I can buy cafe Santo Domingo...everytime people travel to the island I tell them to get me a couple of punds. If anyone know please let me know, the brand has to be "santo domingo"

By the way, it is strange to hear people wanting dominican coffee, here in NY the people I know at least, don't like the coffee from there, they say is "mild"

I order it from amigofoods.com every month, they are great and it is delivered very quickly.
http://www.amigofoods.com/sadocaex8oz.html

Status
Not open for further replies.