please help me

bgillion

Oct 9, 2004
I am a student that will be stayingin santo domingo for 5 weeks. I need accomodations and I am not interested in staying in a hostel. Could any of you give me some leads on affordable and safe hotels that have good monthly rates or apartments that would rent to me on a monthly or weekly basis. I will be comming there next week so any info would be greatly appreciated

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
bgillion said:
I am a student that will be stayingin santo domingo for 5 weeks. I need accomodations and I am not interested in staying in a hostel. Could any of you give me some leads on affordable and safe hotels that have good monthly rates or apartments that would rent to me on a monthly or weekly basis. I will be comming there next week so any info would be greatly appreciated

Check the thread in the "general" category entitled "hotel room in POP near the Malecon". Stephan gives a report of his stay at the Hotel Metur in the Colonial zone. It sounds like it may be what you are looking for. Good luck

Stephan

Jun 20, 2004
Studios at ciudad nueva

Check the thread in the "general" category entitled "hotel room in POP near the Malecon". Stephan gives a report of his stay at the Hotel Metur in the Colonial zone. It sounds like it may be what you are looking for. Good luck

Sorry to correct You !
Metur is at zona universitaria.

I have found a gentleman who rents out studios at ciudad nueva. Had a look too, pretty acceptable.
Price was very raesonable back in July.

Contact

Dr.Hans Bartenstein
Hbartenstein@yahoo.de

Good luck !

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
colonial zone

Stephan said:
Sorry to correct You !
Metur is at zona universitaria.

I have found a gentleman who rents out studios at ciudad nueva. Had a look too, pretty acceptable.
Price was very raesonable back in July.

Contact

Dr.Hans Bartenstein
Hbartenstein@yahoo.de

Good luck !

Try cafeteria Venus Bar. Has about 15 rooms, reasonable prices.
Palo Hincado #165 exq. canela, 809-682-6430
swiss owned.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
bienamor said:
Try cafeteria Venus Bar. Has about 15 rooms, reasonable prices.
Palo Hincado #165 exq. canela, 809-682-6430
swiss owned.
i have a 3 bedroom penthouse in mirador sur neighborhood of SDQ. you can have your own room with private bath. at present only my 37 year-old sister-in-law, (dominican) is living there. i don't arrive until mid december. you don't say if you are male or female, or where you are now. sorry females only.........call me at my cell phone in US,,,,,,,new york,,,,,,518-461-4235