Place to eat on Sosua beach

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Try the Scandaniavian Bar on Sosua Beach - the owner is called Tom .. speaks english.

Fantastic food .... our favourite is the chicken kebabs.

Tom has two bars side by side - so if its raining you can sit inside the bar. The bar is situated half way down the beach.

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
I won't eat anywhere else on Sosua Beach!
Tom has a great hamburger as well.....and he plays great Reggae CDs.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Lechero said:
I won't eat anywhere else on Sosua Beach!
Tom has a great hamburger as well.....and he plays great Reggae CDs.

Hi Lechero .... I agree Tom is great, the food is great and the music is great...what more could we ask for ?

Chester4

Chester4 said:
Try the Scandaniavian Bar on Sosua Beach - the owner is called Tom .. speaks english.

Fantastic food .... our favourite is the chicken kebabs.

Tom has two bars side by side - so if its raining you can sit inside the bar. The bar is situated half way down the beach.

There are many places to eat on the beach but the Scandanavian Bar is great food and don't forget Rockys ribs when you leave the beach.
Badpiece

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
For really good pasta at a reasonable price go past the Scandanavian Bar towards Charamicos to Ellie's No. 154. The owner is from Milan and usually does the cooking. Excellent pasta.

OnlyOneRM

Oct 6, 2004
Tom has good pasta too.Try the spaghetti Bolognes, best meatsause and biggest portion in town.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Chester4 said:
Try the Scandaniavian Bar on Sosua Beach - the owner is called Tom .. speaks english... Tom has two bars side by side - so if its raining you can sit inside the bar. The bar is situated half way down the beach.

Earlier in the thread.

Gregg