ST.George,St. Michael, ABC Schools

luisp20

Sep 26, 2004
Anyone can give som info on this Schools, I am moving to DR and receive these name as a reference. I will see all three and meet with their admission people, but is a good idea to hear from people with knowledge of the subject. Any other school for a high schooler? Bi-lingual (english and spanish) please.

Thanks

Luisp20

gatoazul

Aug 24, 2004
Carol Morgan

luisp20 said:
Anyone can give som info on this Schools, I am moving to DR and receive these name as a reference. I will see all three and meet with their admission people, but is a good idea to hear from people with knowledge of the subject. Any other school for a high schooler? Bi-lingual (english and spanish) please.

Thanks

Luisp20

A few friends have studied at St. George. I've heard it's a very good school. Also is very well located from my point of view.

Another school to see would be Carol Morgan.

luisp20

Sep 26, 2004
Carol Morgan

gatoazul said:
A few friends have studied at St. George. I've heard it's a very good school. Also is very well located from my point of view.

Another school to see would be Carol Morgan.

Thanks, I'll try them too.

I heard Carol Morgan is hard to get in? Where is located?

I''l live at Mexico Avenue

Thanks

luisp20

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
With traffic in Santo Domingo being what it is, consider finding a school that fits into your daily logistics -- either near where you live, or near where you work.

someone

Oct 15, 2004
Well, if you want a bilingual school a good one would be New Horizons Bilingual School and I think its accredited by the New England School Association. It's also very modern, they have smart boards every where, very technological. CMS (Carol Morgan) is a good school, but it's not really bilingual, there's way more English than Spanish, i think 5 hours a week only. Oh and it's very expensive for what it is.