Hair Transplant in the Dominican Republic

Stella

Oct 11, 2004
Which is the best hair transplant doctor in the Dominican Republic? Any one out there can recommend a good one? I have heard there are very professional doctors in DR and the price is much less expensive than in the US.

Kindest Regards,

Stella

Stella

Oct 11, 2004
HT in Dominican Republic

Thanks AZB. I have just checked the site and I like what I see. Dr. Alba Reyes seems to be very professional. I see she is a member of several international societies...impressive CV. Anyway, does any one out there has an idea about the cost of the procedure in DR? How long does the procedure take?

Thx

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Stella said:
Thanks AZB. I have just checked the site and I like what I see. Dr. Alba Reyes seems to be very professional. I see she is a member of several international societies...impressive CV. Anyway, does any one out there has an idea about the cost of the procedure in DR? How long does the procedure take?

Thx
Why not contact her directly?

Dr. Alba Reyes Sagiv

Clinica de Piel y Transplante de Pelo
Calle Socrates Nolasco #6-B
Ens. Naco,
Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana

Phone.: (809)227-9500

Write to us and send to info@albareyes.com

Stella

Oct 11, 2004
Visit to Hair Transplant Clinic

I went to visit Dr.Alba Reyes-Sagiv?s hair transplant clinic (you can see the pics at http://www.albareyes.com) and I am more than impressed with the facilities and the treatment I received. After they showed me the clinic, they had the patient to answer all my questions regarding the hair transplant procedure. Dr. Alba Reyes and her staff seem very professional to me.