Aventura

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
Does anyone know if the group Aventura has any scheduled concert dates in Canada on thier tour? I'm a rather new fan of thiers and was just wondering if anyone knew how I can find this information out?

Last edited:

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Bonita Morena,

You are five months late. Aventura had a big Canadian tour in Toronto and Montreal on May 14 & 15 respectively this year. I am not an Aventura fan but a bachata fan in general so I keep myself in the know. If you want to read about the concert go to www.torontohispano.com or www.elchasquilatino.com

Search in the archives.

-Lesley D

Bonita Morena said:
Does anyone know if the group Aventura has any scheduled concert dates in Canada on thier tour? I'm a rather new fan of thiers and was just wondering if anyone knew how I can find this information out?

Last edited:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
they dont and they wont until after new years .... im all up on that !!! I saw them when they were here in May and it made me soft all over !!! ;)

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
here in Montreal

la_barbie said:
they dont and they wont until after new years .... im all up on that !!! I saw them when they were here in May and it made me soft all over !!! ;)

I've been to the Montreal's concert and I loved it. they interact with the crowd.. which is a good thing.
I love going to those type of shows here because they perform in smaller clubs, it feels like they're giving a private concert.

I've seen DLG, Jerry Rivera, Oscar D'Leon, Marc Anthony (before the 1st english album), Grupo Niche and more..
Gotta say.. Huey Dunbar (former DLG's lead singer now solo) he is a GREAT GUY, and a great singer too.

MoReNiTa GuApA

Oct 8, 2004
I have to put my 2 cents in.

It was a realllllly good concert. They sang alot of my favorite songs and ohhhhh Lenny on that guitar....ummmm he is hot. Luckily I had an advance ticket my friends did not so they did not have that great of a time. You should have seen the line up at Palazzo. It was around the building!!

MoReNiTa GuApA