Pre-Wedding party for Debby & Brian

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Please note :

That the pre-wedding party for Brian & Debby (from UK) has been changed from Rockys to La Roca .....

Debby & Brian would like to invite anyone that would like to go to their Pre-Wedding Party .........

Place : La Roca in Sosua

Date : Saturday 23rd October

Time : 8.00 pm

They have kindly put a float behind the bar for drinks. They hope to meet as many DR1s as possible on this evening. So please add your name to the list below.

Look forward to seeing you there.... Chester4

Chester4 & kids
Kurt & Kurt Jnr.
Debby & Brian
Alan
Mel & Karl
Annie
Anna & Alex
Mark

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Oh GOOD - I'm glad this has got raised again. I can now add some update information.

Brian & Debby are bringing their daughter Emily plus another 6 guest of their wedding party.

As they are also members of another notice board for the Dom. Rep. Brian & Debby have invited the members of that board too. The numbers attending from that other board now total 32 so there is a good crowd already committed to celebrate with Brian & Debby at La Roca.

As Chester4 has said, please add your names to this thread & lets make it a real good evening for the couple!! ~ Grahame.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Chester4 said:
Please note :

That the pre-wedding party for Brian & Debby (from UK) has been changed from Rockys to La Roca .....

Debby & Brian would like to invite anyone that would like to go to their Pre-Wedding Party .........

Place : La Roca in Sosua

Date : Saturday 23rd October

Time : 8.00 pm

They have kindly put a float behind the bar for drinks. They hope to meet as many DR1s as possible on this evening. So please add your name to the list below.

Look forward to seeing you there.... Chester4

Chester4 & kids
Kurt & Kurt Jnr.
Debby & Brian
Alan
Mel & Karl
Annie
Anna & Alex
Mark

By the way Debby & Brian on this list is not the same Brian & Debby we are celebrating the wedding with .... this is another Brian & Debby from Canada !!!! (Just thought I'd get things straight) :cross-eye

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
DEBBY & BRIAN - PRE-WEDDING PARTY

Chester4 said:
By the way Debby & Brian on this list is not the same Brian & Debby we are celebrating the wedding with .... this is another Brian & Debby from Canada !!!! (Just thought I'd get things straight) :cross-eye

Add to the list :

Sam
Jose
Mark
Janet
Jose &
Carla

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
PRE-WEDDING PARTY FOR DEBBY & BRIAN

Robert said:
I "might" be in Sosua next week. If I am, I'll swing by :)

Robert ... if you're in Sosua on Saturday .. it will be great to see you again.

Looks like its going to be a good party for Brian & Debby.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
DEBBY & BRIAN'S PRE-WED. PARTY

windeguy said:
Please add ,

Marisol
Mike
David
Kathy

to the party list. Thank you.

Look forward to meeting you all at La Roca this Saturday 23rd Oct. 7.30pm on.....

Chester4

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Chester4 said:
Look forward to meeting you all at La Roca this Saturday 23rd Oct. 7.30pm on.....

Chester4

The hosts, Brian & Debby, with their party will not be arriving until 8.00pm as listed earlier on this thread, as I have organised their transport to leave their hotel (15 minutes away) at 7.45 pm.

As social etiquette deems it more suitable to arrive AFTER the hosts are in place at their function, people might want to delay their arrival until 8.00 or 8.15 pm!! Brian will be handing over the 'float' once he gets there & that is when the free bar will commence - although I am sure we are ALL going there to welcome Brian & Debby, wish them well for their forthcoming wedding AND to offer help for when they move here rather than the free bar Brian has so generously offered! ~ Grahame.

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Put us down (on the list)

Simon and Nicky would like to come too. I fell into a septico yesterday and could do with some cheering up! - You will be pleased to know that I've washed several times since.

Simon

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Simon & Nicky said:
Simon and Nicky would like to come too. I fell into a septico yesterday and could do with some cheering up! - You will be pleased to know that I've washed several times since.

Simon

Thanks Simon & Nicky, your names are already attached to the list from the other board as you requested. We look forward to seeing you (especially now you have had a cople of showers!!). ~ Grahame.

gjsuk

Apr 7, 2003
Great news Simon

Simon & Nicky said:

Simon

another Brit who cannot now be categorised as "unwashed".
I know some-one who will be most pleased!!!!
cheers
Graham

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
And on that Happy Note Graham I think we can close the thread. We have some 70 plus people attending & I think that will be more than enough for Brian & Debby to get to know in one night! Brian has got some work offers in the pipeline to discuss, Debby has to talk about her "Home Cooking" business & we lot can now sit back & watch it all fall into place for them!! If anyone wants a motorcycle mechanic or Chicken farmer ........ Terry's the man for chatting to tomorrow night!!

Now we can perhaps catch up on some sleep - see all of you who asked to be included on the list tomorrow night!! ~ Grahame.

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Well, the party for Brian & Debbie went off a TREAT!! About 60 people turned up to wish them well & I have never seen such a friendly, good natured & happy crowd ready to mingle & integrate with everyone else. I am still recovering so will allow others to post on their impressions of the evening & failing that, will report more later!

Thanks to everyone for coming & for making the evening such a success. Pity we din't see more DR1 people there - it would have been nice to have an integrated get-together but 8 or 9 no shows from DR1 meant this was very difficult to organise. Brian & Debby (plus the rest of the wedding party) had a hoot & Brian seemed to be getting job offers from several who met him! Should keep him out of mischief when he FIRST gets here to live in November!!! ~ Grahame.

timelessdreams

Apr 5, 2004
Viva La Roca!!!!

WOW ~ What a party rockin' at LA ROCA's last night! It was great seeing everyone ~ Lambada, Southender, Bushbaby, XR, Alba, Jose and Freddy D! And to think I was able to enjoy it all from the comfort of my own livingroom in NJ, via video cam and live chat!!

This kind of technology is awesome, as I really felt I was back in the DR partying with everyone! Today, I have vivid memories I can keep until I return! Thanks for taking 'party time outs' to chat with me, everyone...felt like I was right there with you all!

Now I'm missin' the CR like CRAZY!

Real time Congrats to Brian & Debby for Monday!