Serious omission (Chirimoya)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Put it down to Old Age, basking in the recognition from another place or just plain forgetfulness, but I have neglected remind people that today Chiri is just one year older.

Unlike me who seems to age 5 years every Birthday, Chiri remains the youthful lass I got th know on DR1 hmpfffff years ago & when we saw her up here a few weeks ago, she shone with youthful exhuberance m(Sp??).

Have a great remainder of the day Chiri & I will organise Ginnie to remember for next year her memory is 50 times better than mine!! ~ Grahame.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thank you Grahame, thank you Larry.

Grahame, was it just modesty, denial or another 'senior moment' that made you neglect to mention that it's your birthday today as well?

I am sure everyone here joins me in wishing you a very happy birthday!

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Happy Bday!!!!

May You Life Long And Prosper! (and Survive Your Minlfh!! Hehhehe)

Love Xxooo
Naomi ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Holy Jumping Jacks--Two for ONE

Congratulations to Chiri and to BushBaby. Two true good people that I love having in the Hovel.

You good people take care and many happy birthdays to come.

Oh my this is wonderful we get two DR1ers for the price of one post.....

HB, really happy, in fact I shall have a great cigar tonight to celebrate.

:D:D:D:D:D

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hillbilly said:
Congratulations to Chiri and to BushBaby. Two true good people that I love having in the Hovel.

You good people take care and many happy birthdays to come.

Oh my this is wonderful we get two DR1ers for the price of one post.....

HB, really happy, in fact I shall have a great cigar tonight to celebrate.

:D:D:D:D:D

Enjoy Big Papa. I'll have a wee dram whilst you smoke away!!! Hope to see you next Wednesday to REALLY celebrate!! (In this country what is waiting another week? Just NORMAL!!). ~ Grahame (Now AKA Banana Leaf Papa!!)

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
A very happy birthday, Chirimoya! May you be blessed with good health and may Lady Luck smile at you during this new year of your life!

Do not forget to continue posting your thougths, tips and good info on DR1!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Chiri,
How remiss of me not to wish you a happy birthday earlier in the day! So sorry. Hope you enjoyed every minute! And Bushbaby, too. Must be something VERY special about Oct. 14th!

Robert & Dolores,
I think you ought to wish these 2 great DR1 contributors the same. How about it, eh? They have been making most helpful posts for such a LONG time & I'm sure you would want it to continue. A little encouragement goes a long way, you know.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Happy Birthday......ya'll

hope you had a good day and will have a better year. Chiri, I'll drink a glass of that White Merlot in your honor.
Bob

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Happy Happy

B-day Sweetie!! A day late and a dollar short but here it is...

Y que cumplas mucho mucho mas! Bon Fete!!!

Besos y Abrazos Calurosos,
D

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thanks muchly.

Just call us 'The Young Ones' on a perpetual 'Summer Holiday' even though I am not a 'Living Doll' and he is not a 'Bachelor Boy'.

:ermm:

stan chapman

Nov 28, 2002
Chirimoya said:
Thanks muchly.

Just call us 'The Young Ones' on a perpetual 'Summer Holiday' even though I am not a 'Living Doll' and he is not a 'Bachelor Boy'.

:ermm:
Belated happy birthday, I. Don't fall off the cliff.

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Chiri is crazy and fearless, too: she allowed me to visit her. I had a wonderful time with her and Mr. Chirimoya y el Chirimoyito; I felt right at home with them.

Muchos abrazos,

Joseito

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Happy Birthday Chiri and Bushbay
Waht good way to celebrate than in a beautiful island like ours hope you have a greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat time and hope you enjoy many more of these days :)