Camino del sol ...

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Hi everyone,

My job transfered me in DR and I'll be living at the Camino del sol (Amhsa) in Cabarete. Does anyone has info or comments on that hotel??? I went to their website and there is not much info, I also been to Debbie's Travel and no review, I'd like to know where it's located (on a map if possible), I'd also like to know if there's a gym and if it's isolated, is there anything arould that resort ?? How far is it from pop, sosua and the action of cabarete. Actually any info on that hotel would be appreciated. I'm a little scared 'cause I'll be living at that hotel for 6 months. Can anyone help me ????

NubeLuz -xxx-

Dwight

Oct 2, 2004
Hi Nobeluz
You can check the reviews for "Paraiso del Sol". Apparently Camino del Sol is the "older" part of that resort. If you find out more info. please let me know...I'm very interested too.

I'll be there as well Nov.13 - 27th. Staying in a villa (hut) on the beach. haha.

Thanks

Dwight

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Thanks Dwight

Thank you Dwight, I never thought it was at the same place !!! I've stopped there (Paraiso del sol) real quick at night once and it looks a little isolated. I know a girl who went a couple of months ago and she loved it. I'm wondering if the clients at camino have access to the facilities at Paraiso ? Well we will be there around the same dates because I'm due to arrive in mid November. You micht want to check out their official web site if you haven't yet www.amhsamarina.com
Good luck, if I find useful info, I'll P.M. you

Bye

Nubeluz - xxx -