Need Help...Realistics Please

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Ok so Im thinking of building in DR but of course need to get a lot big enough for my project. I havent said its simple but nothing is. My question is how hard is it to find a 80'x120' deep lot for a small home in Santo Domingo and what would that go for these days? Realistically speaking. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I have no idea how to get started. (duh) :classic:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This is only my personal opinion but I'd say buy something already built unless you know everything there is to know about building and are there to watch every building phase it could be a nightmare from what I have read.

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
I am fully aware of the nightmare stories and trust me have been thinking seriously about whether to build from scratch or buy a house already built.

but with regard to someone of full trust being there to monitor the building process i have that. I just want to know if someone can give me a price range as to lots. i already have a plan in mind and its going to be very dificult to find something that is already built that matches that. I dont know if you understand. If I do it will only be to tear it down and rebuild and for that i jsut buy an empty lot of space and do it as I see it it would be more expensive to buy already built and tear it down . Would anyone give me any ideas

Greatly appreciated
Thanks

TigreBlanco

Oct 15, 2004
House in SDQ

Hi, do you really know what do you like? I which part of the capital? How many time/$ do you have to invest. I have build a nice family house in SD for mme and my family. I live each year 3 mths in SD and know a lot of people. So if you really liek something (why) then I can help you.
regards

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Muy Bien

TigreBlanco said:
Hi, do you really know what do you like? I which part of the capital? How many time/$ do you have to invest. I have build a nice family house in SD for mme and my family. I live each year 3 mths in SD and know a lot of people. So if you really liek something (why) then I can help you.
regards

I would really appreciate your help.
Me gusta mucho la capital y me gustaria algun lugar alli pero si en otro lugar me sale mas economico pues no me quedara de otra. en realidad me quiero accesorar bien antes de dar algun pasa drastico. Pero nome queda ninguna duda que es alla donde quiero mi casa. Ya es tiempo que esta quisqueyana regrese a casa. si quieres mandame cualquier informacion que me puedas dar.

Un millon de gracias