Can someone suggest some good Aparthotels in...

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Cabarete or Sosua???

Here is the scoop:
I was planning a trip to Las Terrenas with my family (it will be 10
of us all young guys/gals). Someone told me that it is kinda boring there in Las Terrenas. No night scene etc. So now I am considering Cabarete or Sosua. Can someone recommend some lodging places for us. We are not looking for an all inclusive at all. All my family members live in Santiago. I am the only one that will be a foreigner. Well sort of. I was born in the d.r. hehehehe

We are looking for an apartment or two that will fit all of us. A
place that has a working fridge and stove. Could be in Sosua or Cabarete
and it is for two nights only in December.

Any suggestions anyone? I really don't know anything abou this - reason for me asking.

Thanks.

sschilling

Sep 12, 2004
We are staying at the Hideaway between Cabarete and Sosoua over Christmas. I have read on this site that it is lovely. You may want to look into it. I dealt with Rimma from Sunnyvilla Holidays, very professional and patient!!! Maybe some members can add their reviews and opinions.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
sschilling said:
We are staying at the Hideaway between Cabarete and Sosoua over Christmas. I have read on this site that it is lovely. You may want to look into it. I dealt with Rimma from Sunnyvilla Holidays, very professional and patient!!! Maybe some members can add their reviews and opinions.

Do they have a website?

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
Cabarete ApartHotel Caracol

Try this one..
My parents have going there for the past 10 years and they absolutaly love it. Been there myself last year and I really liked it. Downtown Cabarete is not even 10min walk from the beach...

http://www.hotelcaracol.com/