Banco Popular Internet Banking

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Again.......Banco Popular's system is acting up again. Has anyone else had any problems?

In the last month, whenever I have tried to pay a bill (ie verizon) and/or transfer $$$$ from one account to another, you usually get knocked off halfway through the transaction.

This month, they paid verizon twice even though the balance showed $0.00 which is not supposed to happen. TRYING to get my credit back ..... we'll see.

I have never in my life seen a bank that can't keep their system up and running for more than maybe 1 hour at a time. WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY SUCH A %@#i@# MESS?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
POP Bad Boy said:
Again.......Banco Popular's system is acting up again. Has anyone else had any problems?

In the last month, whenever I have tried to pay a bill (ie verizon) and/or transfer $$$$ from one account to another, you usually get knocked off halfway through the transaction.

This month, they paid verizon twice even though the balance showed $0.00 which is not supposed to happen. TRYING to get my credit back ..... we'll see.

I have never in my life seen a bank that can't keep their system up and running for more than maybe 1 hour at a time. WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY SUCH A %@#i@# MESS?

Banco Leon's online banking appears to work pretty well.
It's not without the odd problem, but we have been using it for almost 2 years and are happy.

Rare Earth

Oct 22, 2004
Banco Popular's online banking service

Since the end of last week I've seen substantial improvement, however they have a support staff at 544-5555-8 that offers bilingual service. Also the message center works well.

I use it every single day and in my opinion is the best local online banking service. You can even buy and sell $US and $Euros!!!!! at preffered ex-rate!!!!

POP Bad Boy said: