new daycare in las galeras

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
starting oct 18th. if you're interested it's for pre-schoolers and is run by woman named helen who lives on main highway a little before playita road on the north side. my 3-year old son will be attending and he is quite excited. helen is my wife's cousin and your kid(s) would be in good hands with her.

BabyDULCE

Oct 17, 2004
That's wonderful!!

I'd love to know how she started out and if sh'e looking for any help. I am a daycare teacher from Boston. I have an AS in Early Childhood and I'm planning on moving to Samana in Feb. of 2006. I'll be in the area from 2/8/05 to 2/28/05. Let me know!! :)

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
BabyDULCE said:
I'd love to know how she started out and if sh'e looking for any help. I am a daycare teacher from Boston. I have an AS in Early Childhood and I'm planning on moving to Samana in Feb. of 2006. I'll be in the area from 2/8/05 to 2/28/05. Let me know!! :)

just pop in and visit her when you are there. hopefully we'll have a functioning airport by winter of 2006 so there will be a market. helen's daycare is nothing sophisticated. nothing more than occupying preschoolers and teaching them a little at the same time.

BabyDULCE

Oct 17, 2004
Jasper said:
just pop in and visit her when you are there. hopefully we'll have a functioning airport by winter of 2006 so there will be a market. helen's daycare is nothing sophisticated. nothing more than occupying preschoolers and teaching them a little at the same time.

THANKS!!